Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Faye and Greg's Wedding

I had the priveledge of Shooting Faye and Greg's wedding at the end of May. I know it has taken me awhile but they have so many great shots I have had a hard time narrowing it down. I have to say it was such an awesome experience working with this couple. I never know what to write on this thing because what ever I say either doesn't do it justice or it sounds really mushy. So just know that you guys were a pure pleasure to shoot and I hope you enjoy your photos!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't decide which one I like better!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

AMAZING!!!!! You did a FABULOUS job! These pictures are ROCKIN! LOVE the couch too!

Holly said...

THANKS AMANDA!!!