Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Girl

Here is a picture of TJ and I at the end of the Wedding. We were completely exhausted. TJ (aneca photography) was the second shooter and the owner of the fabulous red couch. She is also one of my best friends. Thanks TJ for your support, it was SO nice to shoot with you.
Mike my husband made sure we had plenty of our favorite ice cold beverages that we are terribly addicted to. We set aup a fun little booth at the reception for people to come get some pics done. TJ had all kinds of fun ideas with cool props. It was alot of fun. If you had your pic taken, hang tight and I will keep you posted.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

If that's your exhausted look...I'd pay money for that!!! You look fab! Too fun!

Anonymous said...

Exhausting but soooo fun! Thanks for the good times girl!